Are you an Accounting/Office Assistant with top notch customer service skills looking for a part-time position in a busy tax office?
We provide tax and accounting services to Oshkosh and the surrounding communities. We believe our employees are our best assets and strive to provide the best level of service to our clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a part-time Accounting/Office Assistant, you will communicate with clients, prepare payrolls, reconcile bank statements and assist with additional office duties as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong customer service skills
- Accounting/tax preparation knowledge or experience is a plus
- Quickbooks and payroll knowledge is preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Personable with strong communication skills
Hours: Part time (15 – 20 hours per week) May – December with an additional 10 – 20 hours per week during tax season (January – April).
Pay for Accounting/Office Assistant position: $12.00 – $16.00/hr – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for an honest, responsible and fair business with a small, family-like environment
- Ability to gain knowledge and succeed in your career
If you are interested in a career at Phillips Tax & Accounting, Email your cover letter and resume today to: email@example.com